Skydiving In Vegas

1401 Airport Road, Las Vegas, NV, USA
www.skydivelasvegas.com - 800-U-SKYDIVE (875-9348)
Skydiving In Vegas - YIPPEE!!!!

Skydiving In Vegas Las Vegas Reviews

gokaiser gokaiser
Skydive Las Vegas May 11, 2011
I decided to take the plunge and jump out of a perfectly good airplane. I looked around at a few places before settling with Skydive Vegas. I'm afraid of heights so i figured i would have to face my fears one of theses days. The team of jump instructors at this place was amazing. They walked you through the entire process from suiting up to what to do when you jump. The whole instruction process takes about 10 minutes tops. My instructor was a pro, he personally has over 7k jumps under his belt and walked me through everything. From the jump to the landing, it was the best experience ever! The landing was like a feather touching the ground. It's a must do if it's on your bucket list!
shawn83 shawn83
SIN CITY SKYDIVING -- LAS VEGAS Mar 14, 2011
COSt around $175.. for a priceless experience !!

Its just one of those things you gota do in your life !.

LOL just dont think too much of it.. JUST DO IT !!

ITS A CRAZY FEELING FREEFALLING.. but nothing else will ever compare to it
mellemel8 mellemel8
ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES Jan 09, 2009
Mark this on my list of things to do before i die. i did this back in 2004. this is very well known company. they use parachutes that are white ones that are old style. normally the newer ones are rectangular.

the prices are not bad. it is reasonable for the amount of care and knowledge of the jumpers. you have to watch a video to learn about safety. i went tandem of course, my partner was a young guy he has been doing it for 5 years. i forgot his name. he allowed me to steer the parachute. OMG you need some muscles. i felt as if i was out of shape.

i wanted to do this on my bday. it was a great experience. i did it 3 more times after that. it is very addicting. there was a shuttle bus that picked you up in the mcdonald's parking lot near the mandalay bay hotel. the drop off is in boulder city. which is south east of las vegas. i purchased a video, picture, and t shirt package. the staff was great and helpful. i would like to go back that company. i would to like be certified. i did not tell my mom til after i jumped and landed safe. i would recommend this company.
YIPPEE!!!!
mellemel8 says:
www.skydivelasvegas.com good comany :)
Posted on: Aug 11, 2009
sarahlael says:
heya... could i ask which company did you do it with???
Posted on: Aug 09, 2009
boxinbcn says:
I really wanted to do this while I was there in Dec. but just didn't have enough time! It sounds fantastic! I will be back and will go!!
Posted on: Jan 12, 2009