Skydive Byron

Byron Bay, Australia

Skydive Byron Byron Bay Reviews

sambanks89 sambanks…
Skydive!! Jun 04, 2011
I Did this jump today from 14000 ft and what an experience, would recommend it to anyone! during the flight up to the 14k mark your nerves do sink in, but as soon as you are out the plane (you have no choice once your up there) I guarantee you won't have an experience like it unless you do it again!!
lieka84 lieka84
The ultimate kick!! Nov 04, 2009
I can really recommend this next big adventure. Skydiving in Byron bay. The people around there were very friendly, joking around and trying to make you feel comfortable. The first thing they do is get you in your skydive outfit and equipment. If you want to, they can film your skydive or they can make pictures of you. I did both of them, cause I really needed proof that I jumped out of an airplane at 14,000 ft. He showed us what we were suppose to do when we were getting out of the plane and answers all our questions we had. I was so exited that I could not wait for it anymore... I reallllyyy wanted to jump. After flying for a while we stopped. O my god this was it!! He asked me to move to the opening of the plane and through my legs around the plane... Wow that was high :p But no way back at this point :p haha... One big push and we were out!!! 60 second of free fall. There are three distances to jump at so you can choose whatever you feel comfortable with. But had to jump at the highest point :p I am glad I did this. You may have some hearing problems but there for just a little while. It's a once in a lifetime experience so why not?? :p I never regret this one..
Try to fit me in :p
prepairing before jumping
yeaaahhhh we really want to jump!
Getting into the plane