Melbourne, Australia - (3) 9335 3066
Skybus  - ticket

Skybus Melbourne Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Airport - City in Melbourne - Skybus Feb 01, 2011
The best way to go to the airport from the city, if you don't have a car, is using the Skybus transfer.

They leave every 10min to/from Tullamarine Airport. They have 2 stops at the airport (international and domestic fights) and a stop at the city: Southern Cross Station.

You can purchase the tickets online or at the booths at the airport/station. It's better to buy a return ticket, if you are gonna go through this airport again. These tickets are valid for 3 months, so you don't need to know the exact date of flying. Furthermore you can also arrange hotel transfer without extra cost.

The buses are new, very comfortable and with plenty space for your luggage. The drive is just 30min and without stops.

Definitely, I recommend skybus. They are very good and always punctual. Also the staff is friendly and kind.
inside the bus
luggage room
at the airport

Related Travel Blogs About Skybus

Back to 'Reality'
So, after a pretty long flight I arrived back in Melbourne and took the skybus to Southern Cross and found my way to my hostel. I hadn't talked to my family for a while so I talked to them for a bit …Melbourne and took the skybus to Southern Cross and found my way to my hostel. I hadn't talked to my family…
Tuesday night in Melbourne with the girls
Since the flight has been delayed in Gold Coast, we arrived in Melbourne a bit later, but it wasn't that bad. As a good traveler I've already done my research about how to go from the airport to the …Melbourne has a great bus "Skybus" that goes from the airport to the CBD (and viceversa) every 10min, great! As suggested…
Melbourne -15 August 2011
Monday, 15th August 2011 Finally made it to Melbourne in the evening, I’m glad it was not raining when I arrived. The flight from Perth with Jetstar was quite smooth, very few turbulence despi…Melbourne’s Tullamarine airport to the hotel was quite easy. Skybus provides the shuttle bus every 10 minutes, with…

Check Melbourne Hotel Deals