SkyCity

SkyCity - W/ my friend

SkyCity Seattle Reviews

lunitacrazy lunitacr…
Worst than typical tourist trap! Don't go there?! Apr 23, 2011
What can I say about the food? I'm just speechless. Everything that we ordered didn't taste good. I'm not picky about food, but I couldn't have made something better. I mean, you are not going to die from eating it, but you can just go anywhere else and pay $10 or $15 for that.

The desserts were fantastic!!!! It would be pretty bad to mess up a dessert lol
W/ my friend
Yummy desserts
Beautiful view
bf184495 bf184495
Overpriced, but great. Feb 08, 2009
My sister, her husband, & I ate at Sky City for dinner one night. The service was exceptional. The food tasted great. The views were spectacular. But, it cost over $250 for the three of us.
Adrian_Liston Adrian_L…
SkyCity at the Space Needle May 22, 2008
SkyCity is a revolving restaurant at the top of the Space Needle. The views are suburb, alternatively overlooking the Puget Sound, downtown Seattle, Belltown, Queen Anne and Lake Union. A full rotation takes 47 minutes, so you'll probably go around twice during your meal.

The food is also fantastic, I went with my wife for her birthday and she loved the Copper River Salmon and (unusual for fancy restaurants) the vegetarian option was also excellent. The Lunar Orbiter, their signature desert, is just a Sunday sitting on top of a bowl of dry ice (which the waiter pours water onto to make clouds of steam), but is fun for children. The cheesecake was stunning.

Tickets into the Space Needle are free if you eat at SkyCity, and you can go up onto the observation deck before or after your meal.

As a tip - before you go to SkyCity, go to:

Here you can join the "Celebration Club" for free. Once a member you can print out a voucher giving you a free desert for every meal, making the dinner a more reasonable price.

Check Seattle Hotel Deals