Sky Waltz Hot Air Ballooning

Amber Fort, Jaipur, India

Sky Waltz Hot Air Ballooning Jaipur Reviews

turner turner
Hot Air Ballooning In India Flight of fantasy Jul 26, 2012
We started our morning with tea and coffee at the place we were taking off from, we were right in front of the Amber Fort. I was a little hesitant to get in the basket as I am a little scared of heights, but my girlfriend had bought the tickets as a surprise so there was no turning back.

Once we took off I was surprised how calm the whole thing was. We flew right over the top of the big fort and also over the village that surrounds the fort. Got some brilliant photos of people on their roof tops, elephants walking to the fort, the Fort from above and just before we landd a great photo of people working in the fields. We had a bit of a welcoming party at the launch site with a bunch of village people who had come out to see the balloon. Everyone was very frienly and we even had one of the lady’s who was working in the fields give us some fresh carrots – not really what you feel like eating at 8.30 in the morning. We were a little late back to the hotel, but was definbitely worth being late for. Everything was great, picked up from our hotel on time, the Pilot (David) was great – Thanks!! Definitely worth doing!!

Check Jaipur Hotel Deals