Sky Walk and Edge Coaster At Crown Regency Hotel

Feunte OsmeƱa , Cebu, Philippines

Sky Walk and Edge Coaster At Crown Regency Hotel Cebu Reviews

lgeood03 lgeood03
A Nice experience - One of the Best attraction in Cebu May 07, 2011
At my first day in Cebu, I've planned to visit this place and pay for my two rides worth 750 pesos. It includes Sky Walk and the coaster, i forgot the exact name of the ride. A nice experience because I've travel alone. :)

I think they added new attraction like zipeline and I want to experience that also when I come back to Cebu maybe next year.
marissagavilan marissag…
Newest Adventure in Cebu City May 12, 2009
The sky walk and edge coaster is the newest in Cebu city and the first in the Philippines.

Upon arriving Cebu City you will never miss to see this it is one of the highest building in Cebu plus at night the tower structure was surrounded by light that will surely caught your attention.

This is one of the extreme adventure that i have tried. If you are not the adventurous type and have this height phobia I suggest you disregard trying this experience.

But, if you are looking for trilling adventure you must never miss it when you visit Cebu city..

The Edge Coaster is found at the 38th floor of the Crown Regency Tower. Edge Coaster moves around the edge of the building and tilts initially at 30 degrees. It can be tilted up to 55 degrees. it feel like your hanging at the edge of the building and will fall as you tilt higher.

For more info about this extreme adventure you can try this site http://www.skyexperienceadventure.com
edge coaster
makinqomi says:
im going to cebu and ima try this one out..will be staying at crown regency! :)
yeah i have the same question...can we decide on how much it tilts? haha! it will be my first time so you know, they got to play it nice :)
Posted on: Oct 17, 2011
Daive says:
Wow this looks like fun! You mentioned it tilts 30 deg and up to 55 deg- but can you like choose/say not to tilt as much? lol Im afraid of heights so this would be one major effort on my part, but I do want to try it- just not tilted too much! haha!
Posted on: May 09, 2011