Sky Harbor Suites

Sky Harbor Suites Rates and Deals

Sky Harbor Suites Salt Lake City Reviews

kayguarnay kayguarn…
Furnished Apartments with a lot of Fun Residents Jul 01, 2014
I wanted to update the review to make sure that you know that this place is no longer a hotel. They are converting it back to long term stay executive suites. That said, I love living here. It isn't anything fancy, but has everything a single world traveler could need and want. I live in a 2 bedroom furnished apartment and really appreciate that it is close to the airport 7 minutes by Trax (last I checked) and not so far from the University that it makes my commute ridiculous when I am in the states.

The front desk staff are phenomenal. They know you by name and make us coffee and popcorn. I love the peace of mind that nothing will happen to my car in the 2 months that I am in Asia... it stood under the carport and was carefully guarded.

This place is equipped with a pool, a sauna, and a couple of jacuzzis all very well maintained. The pool closed for the season, but it was perfect on the hot summer days!

There is a gym, racquetball court and a business center which are wonderful to have.

The part that is not so fancy is the kitchen.. my unit has older appliances and the bathroom... but honestly, I am not here enough to cook up a storm or worry about fixtures. I just appreciate that such a place exists and am a little saddened that the hotel part was closed as this means there are not as much an eclectic mix of visitors from all over the place as before... but the current residents have to hold up our own quirks now.

If you are looking for a furnished long term place to live.. I recommend Sky Harbor!
Momentum80 Momentum…
Cheap furnished place near airport Mar 24, 2011
These are furnished apartments and suites. My friend and I stayed in one with a queen and pull out sofa bed. It was fully furnished with a kitchen and all utensils. There was a bedroom and a wooden folding door that pulled shut to separate it from the room with tv and couch. This was great because there was a supermarket down the street and we cooked a few meals so if you are on a budget and dont want to eat out each meal, this place is good. It took about 45 minutes to and hour to get to the ski resorts from here. It is located right next to the airport. There was a lot of construction on North temple street at the time so it may getting around a little more difficult. Despite being advertised as near downtown, Id say it was further out than I liked. I also heard from locals we were not on the best side of town. If you are looking for a furnished place that is pretty cheap, this is a good bet. Also the sauna and two hot tubs were nice. However, I will probably not stay here again. Id want to be downtown near the places to go out at night or on the east side of the city closer to ski resorts.

Sky Harbor Suites Overview

Our business is to take care of you. You will find all the convenience of home while enjoying our Resort like atmosphere. Our new bedding collection features Sealy Posturepedic Pillow Top mattress with luxury feather top beds. An overstuffed down duvet comforter and fluffy pillows with soft yet crisp, white linens completes the package. Sky Harbor offers you a heavenly experience, by introducing you to our Celestial Beds. Relax in the swimming pool, heated spas and sauna, or unwind on your choice of court, tennis, basketball, racquetball, or volleyball. Even if you have to take your work home with you our business center features computers, printer, and copy machine. Our award winning studios, one and two bedroom suites are completely furnished, offering full kitchens with microwave oven, house wares, linens, free local calls, and cable TV with DVD and VCR players to complete your Sky Harbor experience.

Sky Harbor Suites Amenities

• Lake
  • Computer
  • Photocopier
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub