Sky Dive Space Center

Titusville, Florida

Sky Dive Space Center Titusville Reviews

sUrAbUyA sUrAbUyA
World's Highest Tandem Jump - 18,000 FEET!! Nov 16, 2010
My son and I jumped here for his birthday a couple years ago. They advertise as one of the world's highest tandem jumps at 18,000 feet with the fastest airplane to be able to reach that altitude.

They will happily answer all your questions and supply whatever is needed for the jump. The instructors are great - really informative and put you at ease.

They also have jumps for experienced people and a school.

Video and photo services are available.

The following is a quote from their website -

"During your ride to altitude you will be treated to a scenic view of the Atlantic Ocean, the Indian River, and the Kennedy Space Center including all the launch sites and the main shuttle assembly building. We usually fly directly over the Space Center runway where the shuttle lands. This awesome tour is available only at Skydive Space Center and is included with all of our jumps at no extra charge. We also offer this scenic ride to any non jumpers in your group who would like to ride with you in the plane."

I loved my first jump and give Sky Dive Space Center the highest rating possible.

Related Travel Blogs About Sky Dive Space Center

How Does It Feel to Fly?
I had never had any interest in jumping. Then a couple years ago I decided to surprise my son with a gift certificate for his birthday at Sky Dive Space Center in Titusville FL. (se my review) As I w…Sky Dive Space Center in Titusville FL. (se my review) As I was making his reservation I suddenly said "Make…

Check Titusville Hotel Deals