Sky Dive Orange

www.skydiveorange.com - (540) 351-0099

Sky Dive Orange Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Love it! Love it! Love it! Hooray for sky diving! Nov 16, 2011
I went for a friend's birthday and always wanted to go skydiving. She did her research and found out this was one of the safest places to jump in the DC area.

It was one of those things I wanted to do once and be done with, but it can be addictive and I wouldn't mind going back. Actually, my cousin might come down next summer and wants to do it; I haven't decided if I want to go with him or just watch from the ground. Why? It's a bit expensive. The first jump is $225 and then you will probably want pictures (which cost) and/or video (which costs)-so it takes time to save up funds just to jump out of a perfectly good plane!

SkyDiveOrange has one of the most informative websites; what to where, how early to arrive, what to expect...I would just add that you should bring some food and a change of clothes (just in case). There isn't much around there; actually, there isn't anything at all and the vending machine was nearly empty. Due to weather issues or when ever other people arrive, you may wait longer than your reserved departure time and having food is a great idea. You might not want to eat that much seeing as to how you're gonna jup from a plane, but you may not want an empty tummy either.

A change of clothes might be a good idea if you sweat nervously, but the Sky Dive Orange is also aware and have probably already seen people pee the pants (a little or a lot? dunno) and extra clothes would be nice to have in an emergency.

So, do you research, pack all you need and head out to SkyDive Orange with a small group of friends and ENJOY!

On the way back, we stopped at a vineyard to do some tasting and buy some wine-that was cool
Um, where's the rest of the plane?
The hanger
Blunt warning
Ha, ha, ha!
Glynnes says:
Looks like fun! I have to see if my life insurance policy would cover this adventure.
Posted on: Nov 16, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Sky Dive Orange

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…skies generally very hot and clear.   “Ok” I said “but can we do it upside down?!” “He Grinned and grabbed the controls sending the nose vertically downwards. We were…

Check Orange Hotel Deals