Sky Airlines

www.skyairlines.net - +90 242-310 8526

Sky Airlines Antalya Reviews

JoeriNL JoeriNL
One of the many Turkish holiday charters Nov 27, 2010
The first time I went on a holiday to Turkey I was on a Sky airplane. The thing I remember about this flight is that is was a smoking flight, you couldn't see the end of the aircraft. Service was friendly though. Nowadays Sky is a much seen holiday charter airline throughout Europe. Nothing more, but definitely nothing less.
Sky Airlines at Schiphol Airport.
dahling dahling
Sky Airlines Mar 24, 2008
My two experiences with Sky were horrible. on the way to Turkey, my seat was in a leaning position, not able to be put up. The tray did not fold out, but flapped all the way down. The seating row behind was not completely broken and free. We were sitting across the restroom and the smell was horrible. First time I was motionsick on a flight ever.

On the way back - we called to confirm times, like we were supposed to. However, the flight has already left - and quite a few of us were stranded at the airport- Unfortunately for me, the others were in a group tour, so they were taking care off. me and another woman were stuck though and Sky did not help us at all, until we really started making a racket. they told us we had to wait 3 days for the next available flight. after lots of arguing we finally were put on a flight to Munich, were we were supposed to be helped by another person from SKY - when we arrived in Munich, we were sent from counter to counter to finally find out there is not even a customer representative to take care of us. we ended up paying 450Euro to get home at all. After giving the case to a lawyer, they reimbursed me 200 Euro - supposedly I could have taken a train (at midnight, with two children, I was not about to go on a train from Munich to Frankfurt).

when my mom booked she did not pay attention to my concerns, as her last flight with SKY was pleasant. For her, the same thing. In her words "oh my God, I thought this plane will fall apart." For my family - never again.
bernard69 says: