Ski resort Feldberg

Feldberg, Germany

Ski resort Feldberg Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Ski resort of Feldberg. Jan 26, 2009
Being a skier would make it easier to comment on a ski resort but I can review the place from a non-skiers view.

Feldberg Seebrücke gives a great overview of the ski area which means that it is possible to follow the ones you know and who are skiing. The snow conditions looked great when I was here but I enjoyed more the blue sky and the sun that make it possible for me to stay outdoor the most of the day without freezing.

The area has to bars which played a mix of current hits, South American Latino and German mountain songs! I only missed Rote Rosen with Freddie Brech. There beer choices were very limited but the one I had was okay, but it was warn and served in a plastic mug; I felt like standing at a empty stadium some in Jutland Denmark watching a boring football game. They should most def improve this feature.

The café which I used to get my lunch Der Hasestall served some good soup but the smell of old friture was too much to make me stay there longer. There was also a small sport shop connected to the rental shop where you can rent skis and boots.

I ended up in a glass bubble with covered a bar with to beer choices and several small German liqueurs which I didn't like to try. The waitress Gabi was not from the entertainment industry, she had no humour or lacked the ability to smile. There music system kept on falling out for 2 seconds every minute, but when it is German traditional Bavarian folklore it was nice with the break.

Next to the parking there is a nature museum which I have saved for another time. The parking is ok when you like us arrived early on a Monday; I don't dare to think about in a weekend. The lift card for the whole area was only 51 euro for two full days which is not too bad.

I had hoped for some more choices in food and beverage but this was the level here.
Actually a warm local beer - hmmm.…
Part of the area
Part of the area

Related Travel Blogs About Ski resort Feldberg

Feldberg day II
We woke up around 8am next morning after a good night sleep in the fresh and cold mountain air, not that we were sleeping outside but we had the window open. We went down to the breakfast which was…Feldberg ski resort was only 15 min drive from the hotel in some stunning views. As I arrived to my car I found…
Feldberg
Feldberg Feldberg is a ski resort in the Black Forrest near Freiburg in the south west part of Germany. I had been here in the mountains in the summertime with all its beauty but never while it was …Feldberg is a ski resort in the Black Forrest near Freiburg in the south west part of Germany. I had been…

Check Feldberg Hotel Deals