617 Front Street (Galleon resort and marina), Key West, FL, USA
www.skikeywest.com - (305)296-2210

Ski Key West Reviews

heilong heilong
Friendly place for jet ski tours in Key West, FL Jan 30, 2011
I did an island tour in jet ski with Ski Key West. I found their rate to be one of the most competitive on the market. I reserved online and they called me to confirm. I was the only customer on that Sunday morning but they still showed up with one tour guide. The tour guide knew what he was doing and was very friendly, I had quite a blast. They even gave me some tips about local restaurants.

In conclusion, I would recommend this place... pro-active, professional, good people!

Related Travel Blogs About Ski Key West

Jet Ski Fun!
Today we went on a jet ski tour around Key West! We met at the downtown harbor on the Fury Watersports Tour, boarded our sleds, and listened to the rules trying to pay attention to our guide and igno…ski tour around Key West! We met at the downtown harbor on the Fury Watersports Tour, boarded our sleds…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…keys in the door. As you can imagine then next day was a write off.     THAILAND   30 th May   Ceasing to exist, Crazy signs…

Check Key West Hotel Deals