Skelligs Chocolate Cafe

Main Street, Killarney, Ireland

Skelligs Chocolate Cafe Killarney Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
That sinful warm chocolate... Nov 14, 2010
...it was something to keep us warm and away from the rain outside!

It started to drizzle and we came across this cafe. Attracted by chocolate, we both love chocolate and it was cold...so why not have two cups of warm chocolate?

We ordered two cups of warm chocolate with mini-marshmallows on top (7,50 euro for two). It was a surprise to us when it was presented to us, there was a chocolate stick on the side plate. Sort of a nice presentation but a shame that the plates were warm thus, our chocolate sticks were melting. YIKES! Obviously we didn't mind because our intention was for the warm chocolate. It wasn't sweet but the consistency of the drink was fine, not too thick and not too diluted. You had to add the amount of sugar yourself, sugar is provided in the stick sachets (found on every table you're seated at).

It was simply delicious and the place was cosy. There's only one area with two couches and a table...so if you want to fight for that place, eye for it like a hawk :D

This isn't too bad, you can check it out and chill and relax there. You'll not dislike this place and there's a factory in Glen (so I read). Perhaps you could ask the people working there for more information of that factory.

Oh well, this is good but I must say...Max Brenner is still at the top for me. Sorry, didn't do a review on Max Brenner because I was there in 2005. I don't like to do reviews on really old-past events. Hehehehe...

Check Killarney Hotel Deals