Skara Sommarland

0511-77 03 00

Skara Sommarland Reviews

Marjis Marjis
Skara Sommarland Jul 24, 2007
Skara Sommarland is amusement park and water park in Sweden.

I went there last year on summer holiday.

Me and my friend had two-day ticket which costed 345 swedish kronas (about 57 dollars).

Unfortunetly those days when we were there the weather were a bit cold so we couldn't spend so much time on water park's side (I don't like to swim on cold water though some people seems to really like it). On a second day we decided to go to swim for a while, but that while was really short. In that time my friend tried one of those slides and said that it was really fun.

We spent most of those two days on rides. There's not so many rides, but the ones that are there are in my opinion pretty good ones. There is suitable rides for everyone, but maybe most rides for little children. My favourites were Gruvbanan and Newton (ride which ends in water and wets people in it).

As in there we went to see show where performers jumped on water from really high or/and doing some tricks. The show was really good and if you go there you should really watch it.

It's not so wild than many amusement parks, but worth of going. :)
View from ยด, (name of the wheel).
Falcon Entertaiment show.

Related Travel Blogs About Skara Sommarland

Second day at Skara
I think the most of our two days in Skara reads in previous entry (my review of Skara Sommarland). We were in Skara Sommarland almost whole July 24th day. On 25th we went there again. Both days …Skara Sommarland). We were in Skara Sommarland almost whole July 24th day. On 25th we went there…

Check Skara Hotel Deals