Skalinada Stara

Skalinada Stara   - My friend Gert

Skalinada Stara Zagreb Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great ambiance Sep 10, 2012
After walking around in the wonderful city we wanted to find a good place to eat and preferable in the old part of town. The area is full of restaurants and it was hard to pick one out. We decided to go to a bar and have a beer and ask a waiter and so we did. The waiters said that he could recommend us Stalinada Stara that was located a couple of hundred meters from where we were having our beers.

The restaurant was one amongst many in the small and narrow street going uphill. It had both an indoor and an out-door area and we were lucky to find a space outside and ordered a couple of beers and looked at the menu and the people surrounding us. The food that they served on the other tables looked great and I decided to take the zucchini salad as a starter and a beef as my main course. The food was really brilliant and I could not help smiling at my choices so good were they. My friend and I shared a couple of bottles of wine during the dinner and decided both to have panacotta for dessert but it that was not as good as the two earlier dishes.

It was a great meal and there was super ambiance in the narrow street.
My starter