TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,002 travelers just like you!

Sjoshie
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: TravelpedianAward: Spambuster II

Name: Joyce
Hometown: Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
Location: Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
Join Date: January 9, 2009
Contributions: Sjoshie has written about 18 places, shared 2,868 photos, left 2,206 comments, and smiled 2,026 times.
Interested in: sharing travel tips and blogs
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Dutch, English
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Sweden: Husky sledge (February 2009)
South Africa: Kruger National Park (May 2009)
Australia: Whale watching, snorkling at Great Barrier Reef and holding a koala (August - October 2011)
Canada: Niagara Falls, seeing bears on the side of the road, Orca watching (May 2013)
Kenya/Tanzania: Masai Mara National Park/Serengethi National Park (February/March 2014)
Jordan: Petra (October 2015)
Peru: Machu Picchu (November 2016)
Profile
I'm Joyce, 30 years of age. I live in Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands. July 2011 I graduated and now I am a bachelor in Forensic Science. I love (wild)animals, traveling, musicals, reading and everything that has something to do with forensics.
spocklogic says:
HBD!
vulindlela says:
Happy Birthday!
mrgishi says:
Happy Birthday to Joyce! Have a great day!

Sjoshie's Travel Blogs

Kenya/Tanzania
Feb 16, 2014 – Mar 01, 2014
We started our trip in Nairobi where we traveled with a Dutch group to do a round trip through Kenya and Tanzania looking for t…
Overview 0 words 93 0 59
Canada
May 19, 2013
We started our trip in East Canada, where we traveled with an international group to see the big cities. Then we took a flight …
Overview 0 words 61 0 30
France
Sep 16, 2012 – Oct 07, 2012
On the 15th of September a friend and I left Holland for a week to go surfing in Mimizan, France.
Overview 0 words 84 0 16

Sjoshie's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in London, England, UK
The Athena Hotel London is located in a nice quiet neighbourhood just a few minutes away from un…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
CircusCircus is a Hotel on almost the end of the Stip. It's a very big hotel with a large casino…