Sizzling Siam

(970) 385-9470

Sizzling Siam Durango Reviews

Gabby27 Gabby27
Small Place, BIG Flavor Mar 22, 2010
"Mild, Medium, or Spicy?" We were asked. "Spicy." Two locals look our direction, slanting an eyebrow and asking..."Have you ever eaten here before? The spicy, is REALLY spicy."

The spring rolls were crunchy and full of fresh veggies, served with 2 dipping sauces my favorite being the darker peanut flavored sauce that had a little kick to it.

Our dish had bean noodles (small, spaghetti like noodles that are transparent in color), chicken, bamboo, onions, cilantro, and a few other goodies. The spice was all over and delicious! It's a good thing we shared...the portions were very generous. The noodles hold most of the spice...I could've asked for extra rice and been happy. The thai tea will save your taste buds when their on fire.

If you like it spicy, you'll love it spicy here. I imagine the mild and medium would be perfect for people with more sensitive tongues.

You also can't beat the location, it's a half block from the train station and other great restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, and regular shopping.

Enjoy!