2121 W Caldwell, Visalia, CA, USA - 559-625-1290

Sizzler Visalia Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Sometimes a good steak. Jun 15, 2009
Started back in 1958, when it truly was a steakhouse and they cost only $1.19 this restaurant has changed a million percent since then. Oh, they still offer some steaks on their menu, along with about four dozen other things and a salad bar with a large choice of fixings and pretty much something for everybody. It is no longer a steakhouse. There are presently 223 locations and it is more a family restaurant. If it were still like the old steakhouse, I would give it five stars, as it is today I only give it an average. It used to have a niche, no longer. It is just another place to eat now. We used to go frequently, but over the years we find that we go less and less often.
KeikoCreative says:
There is a Sizzler in Singapore too not sure is it under the same family? What I remember the food is great:)
Posted on: Jun 16, 2009
gimpel says:
We went to sizzler in Perth. It's fun, you pay for the meal and the rest you can take as much as you want. I don't know if it's the same one ,but i will give it four stars. I found it to crouwded. :-)

grt richard.
Posted on: Jun 16, 2009
sunsetrosebud says:
We used to have one near our house when the kids were small and we loved it. Now there aren't any around her now but we ate at one when we were in California and were pretty disappointed.
Posted on: May 09, 2007