Sixt Guadeloupe

Sixt Guadeloupe - The SIXT office

Sixt Guadeloupe Les Abymes Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Quite efficient Apr 22, 2012
I had booked my car through an agency that operated though Sixt. I didn’t understand why I had not booked directly through Sixt because I had used them many times before. All the mayor car rental companies were represented in the car rental building but when I tried to book they had not appeared in a way that they were attractive; I just wonder why because I would have preferred to use any of those.

After numerous signing of documents; it brought me back to my car rental process in Kingston Airport, Jamaica and withdrawn of security deposits on my credit card I was given a blue piece of paper that I had to show to an agent after a short ride in bus to the car rental parking.

We waited very briefly for the bus driver to arrive; he was driving a black bus with Sixt painted on so he was kind of difficult to avoid. He drove us 3 minutes to the rental car park. Here we unloaded the luggage and handed the blue paper over. He then took the blue paper and handed it over to a woman that then greeted me with a need of some signatures again. I was now wondering what I had signed for, but didn’t care as long as I would get a car.

The woman who I joked a lot with; it turned out she had a really good sense of humor, took me for a spin around the small car in order to tell me how it worked. I said that she did not need to do the thorough explanation as I had driven cars like this dozens of times in different car rentals before. She walked the car with my anyway pointing out all the small miniature scratches that she could find on the car and then I had to sign a final time.

Delivering the car again was very easy. The check of the car went very fast and the driver of the bus was ready to take us back to the airport as soon as we had the papers signed.

Overall I was really satisfied with the service that SIXT provided during my car rental.
The SIXT office
Our rental car
The rental car after the mud
Our rental

Compare Pointe-à-Pitre Hotel Rates (4.5km away)

Sixt Guadeloupe Map