29 Carrer de Bonaire, Sitges, Spain - 938 11 16 58

Sitthai Sitges Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Jun 30, 2007
If you like Thai food this is your restaurant in Sitges. The place is just beautiful! when you enter the place you find very colorful low sofas... and incense burner all over the place, so it smells awesome... We ordered a degustation menu which was incredibly good, although there was too much food for me (I don´t eat that much anyways). We ordered a bottle of white wine from Rueda. The service was very good indeed, and the waiters explained to us every dish they served us. We couldn´t have desserts, so we ordered a typical Spanish coffee... "Trifásico de Baileys en copa de balón con hielo" ok ok.. I will translate.. it is a coffee made of... coffee, milk and baileys, same proportion and served in a big glass on the rocks! try it! ... at the end they invited us to have shots... so tasty...! chocolate liquor! sounds strange doesn't it? I would recommend it to everyone if it wasn´t for its price. It cost us 50 euros each, so I would say is a little bit expensive. But if you want to go to a nice and modern thai, this is your place!

By the way, you have to call to book a table in advance. We called the same day and they gave us a table at 11pm.
SweetLeilani says:
Coffee, milk and baileys? Hmmm... Thai in Sitges? Thank you!

Posted on: Jul 08, 2007