Sirtaki

unknown - 038-4223994

Sirtaki Zwolle Reviews

pms70 pms70
Centrally located Greek restaurant Aug 02, 2008
Had dinner here with my fellow TB-er Jan. This is a restaurant with several floors but we ate on the ground floor. There is also an outside area.

Upon arrival we were asked pretty much straight away what we would like to drink and menu's were brought out. We were also served with an Ouzo, a typically Greek drink. The waiter was friendly, and when we said we had plenty of time we were told that that was no problem at all. We talked a bit before even looking at the menu and at no time I felt like they were hovering to take our order which was very pleasant.

When the orders were taken we had decided on a starter (feta and spinach pastry for Jan and mushrooms for me),soup (chicken and tomato respectively) and a main (mixed grill and beef and pork in Greek cheese sauce). Bread was served with the starters (no butter). We were given plenty of time to finish the dishes and then time in between to let them settle. This doesn't happen very often anymore, you often feel like you're in the way in a restaurant these days so this was great. The food was nice and the coffee was the best I've had for a while! (http://www.algramoccador.nl/global/gb/content-home)

One downside to this restaurant: it was very warm. There was airconditioning but this was not turned on when we were there.

Check Zwolle Hotel Deals