Siri's Chef Secret

www.sirichef.com - (301) 345-6101

Siri's Chef Secret Greenbelt Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Great food, AWFUL service! Dec 19, 2010
I love Thai food and seldom turn down the opportunity to dine on it. There was a celebration and I was invited to Chef's Secret out in Greenbelt, MD.

I went as part of a group of about 14 people. We were seated, but it took them a while to come and take the drink order, it took even longer to get our drinks. Several of us ordered hot tea. We waited and waited and waited and finally had to ask the waiter for suger and some spoons. Then it became offensive-a significantly round waiter brough the sugar to our table and asked us to cheerfully "enjoy our diabetic!" First of all, command of the English language is a requirement if you're going to try to insult someone. Second of all, you shouldn't patronize, tease or poke fun of your patrons.

It took a while to get drinks that were ordered from the bar-cranberry juice, scotch and coke, etc. The appetizers and food came out fairly quickly, but it took so long to put in the order for the food.

I order Basil duck and it was exquisite. It was cooked with chili and garlic and except for duck being a very fatty meat, I really, really, really enjoyed my meal-shame I won't be able to go back and try it again. The service was bad enough to give my indegstion (even though my food was sooo good).

If you don't take heed to my review, at least, at minimum, don't go to the bathroom. There was mold and mildew on the wall and floor. In the woman's restroom, there were 2 stalls. I had to use the small one because it sounded like one of the staff members were on the phone in the larger stall. Just in front of the toilet, there might be about 6" between my knees and the door. I can't imagine how a larger or bustier person could comfortably fit in that stall.

Yeah, they have their own parking lot, but if you really want Thai food, you'd be better off driving into DC.

Check Greenbelt Hotel Deals