Sir Christopher Wren's House Hotel & Spa Windsor

Check Windsor Hotel Deals

Sir Christopher Wren's House Hotel & Spa Windsor Reviews

bashmentbabe bashment…
Expecting a little more. Jun 22, 2012
While there was nothing major wrong with this hotel... I was expecting a little more.

The lobby was nice and while staff were friendly we did wait quite a while to be checked in and we had heavy bags with us and not really anywhere to put them while waiting.

Were placed in a room out of the way in like a little side alley from the hotel which was a bit strange it was however right in front of the Gym and Spa.

The room was Okay although I could smell something quite strong from the wardrobe when we first opened it and it lingered throughout our stay, no full length mirror which was disappointing as I wanted to see my whole outfit when I was ready for Royal Ascot 2012 9I took a picture instead)

it was a little old and could have done with a re vamp.

Gym and spa is across 3 floors I got a personal tour but didn't get time to use it although it did look wonderful.

We had afternoon tea on Sunday overlooking the river... nice and sunny and a good view.

When it started pouring down with rain we grabbed what we could and got inside although no help by staff as we did have a lot of stuff to bring in and the second time I went out to get my Tea on of the staff had closed the door... it was easy enough to get back in though.

We liked the food here and received a good service from staff.

Overall I thought it was okay for what it was and the stay wasn't a bad one but I probably wouldn't return to stay here (perhaps for afternoon tea on a nice day ;)).
Rach8619 Rach8619
Great for weekend break Jul 23, 2011
I stayed in this spa hotel for a long weekend with some friends. The hotel has a lot of character and the rooms are lovely. The staff were are really friendly and helpful. There is a free gym, spa and sauna.

The bathroom was great with a stand alone bath and twin sinks, the whole hotel is done in a period style which is quite charming.

It is also very well located, just next to the Thames (the room we had was overlooking) and a couple of minutes walk from the castle and train station.

Sir Christopher Wren's House Hotel & Spa Windsor Overview

An elegant Grade II listed town house hotel overlooking the River Thames and in walking distance of Windsor town centre. Sheltering beneath the ramparts of Windsor Castle- Sir Christopher Wren's House, Hotel & Spa enjoys a setting of remarkable beauty on the corner of Eton Bridge. The 17th Century hotel holds a unique place in English Heritage. A warm greeting awaits guests to the hotel. The 96 bedrooms and suites have been sympathetically restored to offer every comfort and service in a traditional and secluded setting. Sir Christopher Wren's House, Hotel & Spa is a luxury hotel in Windsor- and one of a few historic hotels near Heathrow Airport. Local attractions include Windsor Castle - Legoland Windsor - Eton and The River Thames.

Full Service Restaurant - Cuisine- Fine Dining
Hours of Operation- Breakfast- 07.00 to 10.30- Lunch- 12.30 to 14.00- Dinner- 18.30 to 21.30. The dress code for the restaurant is Smart/Casual.

Sir Christopher Wren's House Hotel & Spa Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes