Sinnataggen

Gardermoen airport, Gardermoen, Norway

Sinnataggen Gardermoen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A nice place to spend spare time in Serbia :D Aug 11, 2010
I was having a meeting in the airport and my Norwegian colleague had been writing me a very thorough explanation on how to get to our meeting point in Gardemoen airport.

I had been in the airport before a couple of times but I could not recall any place to have a meeting. We were therefore on his recommendation meeting in Sinnataggen (which probably means something special!)

The Sinnataggen was situated on the second floor; one step up from the domestic departure area. Inside the place you find a bar and again with load of not that old Norwegian workers. I ordered a coffee, a bun and a coke and it cost me much less to fly to the square.

The interior was okay; we were able to find a place without too much modern stuff. The table left-over’s needs to be looked after much faster!
The Entrance
A view from the far corner
Looks like I am alone
Chokk says:
It suited our purpose;)

Thanks for the explaination of the name; I was quite lost there
Posted on: Aug 15, 2010
sarahsan says:
Sinnataggen is the name of the famous sculpture of the angry little boy in the Vigeland sculpture park in Oslo. I´m embarrassed that this place was recommended to you for your meeting. Too bad you did not have your meeting at the Radisson Hotel just across the street from the terminal. It´s much much nicer!
Posted on: Aug 15, 2010