Singapour Tour Reviews
City of Singapore in 1 day Aug 28, 2009
My walk in Singapore (around 10 hours):
1. The Merlion (Raffles Place MRT)
2. Reached and went along Boat Quay (walking)
3. Turned right to reach City Hall (walking) - lot of Malls & the Swiss Hotel (great view on the city for free)
4. Walked to Bugis (great Mosque, a very peculiar atmosphere in the streets nearby)
5. Took the MRT to Orchard Street, walked in the area, in the University, in Chijsmes...
6. China Town by MRT
7. Little India by MRT
8. Back to Raffles Place MRT to watch sunset on Boat Quay (you can go for a boat tour, it can be nice as well), then ate in Lau Pasat (oldest food court of the city), before spending time at night around Clark Quay.
I think it covers most of what is to see in the city ! If you think a must-see is missing, drop me a comment and I will update the review !
Part of the Australia travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!