Singapore Hotels

Browse 311 Singapore, Singapore hotel reviews for 380 Singapore hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Little India Hotels1.7 km
Lavender Hotels1.7 km
Johor Bahru Hotels22.6 km
Batam Hotels38.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Singapore Hotels and Deals

#1 of 380 hotels in Singapore
Pearl510 says: "I'm not usually staying in fancy hotels so I have little places to compare this ..."
$293
#2 of 380 hotels in Singapore
ariwardani says: "I booked this hotel via Agoda.com. The rate for Superior room is USD 171.225aro..."
#3 of 380 hotels in Singapore
dyron888 says: "The Fullerton Hotel is a Five Star Hotel located along the Singapore River. It's..."
$212
#4 of 380 hotels in Singapore
fibrusy says: "Managed to get a cheap deal to stay here for a night in August with my two girls..."
$177
#5 of 380 hotels in Singapore
brent says: "The best Hostel ever!!! Rucksack Inn 2 is the sister Hostel for Rucksack Inn loc..."
#6 of 380 hotels in Singapore
daenerys says: "I stayed at A Beary Good Hostel for 7 nights. Its location was its biggest se..."
$14
#7 of 380 hotels in Singapore
greg71 says: "This hotel was really nice. The staff are excellent and so professional. The loc..."
$112
#8 of 380 hotels in Singapore
sweettangerine says: "Frangrance hotels appear to be a chain of budget hotels all over Singapore. The ..."
$77
#9 of 380 hotels in Singapore
closerstevens says: "This is one of the best Hotels in the World. Its staff is gracious and friendly,..."
$275
#10 of 380 hotels in Singapore
ariwardani says: "Good points: 1. The room is spacious, clean, and comfy. 2. Near a beach, a mar..."
$88
#11 of 380 hotels in Singapore
trippinjen says: "It's not my first time in this hotel, but each time I come, there's always somet..."
$199
#12 of 380 hotels in Singapore
MissLou208 says: "Fantastic hotel! Quite close to the city maybe a 5-10 min walk tops? This hote..."
$109
#13 of 380 hotels in Singapore
thalita88s says: "What I like the most about this hostel was the hospitality, and a very helpful s..."
$20
#14 of 380 hotels in Singapore
agacho says: "Park Royal Hotel in Beach Road is just 20-30 minutes from Changi International A..."
$130
#15 of 380 hotels in Singapore
cunway says: "I actually got a very good deal on this hotel through booking.com. It was cheap..."
$139
#16 of 380 hotels in Singapore
fayiz says: "The hotel, the staff, the service, the location. All worth the price and the str..."
$148
#17 of 380 hotels in Singapore
vorko says: "To start with, I should say I am not a big fan of this hotel. Yes I like the Hil..."
$183
#18 of 380 hotels in Singapore
Cristine27 says: "I liked this hotel. For me, this hotel is very clean. The staff are friendly and..."
#19 of 380 hotels in Singapore
victoriac says: "If travel alone, the wisest choice would be "stay in hostel". Coz always can me..."
#20 of 380 hotels in Singapore
mistere says: "I stayed at this hostel for a few days during my ten month travelling trip of So..."
$13
#21 of 380 hotels in Singapore
bhush2006 says: "I stayed at Mitraa Inn during 26th October 2014 to 1st November 2014. We had boo..."
$14
#22 of 380 hotels in Singapore
TheJohnsons says: "Five star Five star Hostel Top Marks for everything This was our main st..."
#23 of 380 hotels in Singapore
christl3 says: "We loved our stay in The Five Stones Hostel. The staff are exceptionally friendl..."
1.5
$21
#24 of 380 hotels in Singapore
lulusartshack says: "It was a little pricier than other places, but well worth it. Clean, quiet, cool..."
$59
#25 of 380 hotels in Singapore
amyluana says: "A very modern and clean hotel right in Little India. The beds are award winning..."
Singapore