Sinantisi

Zaros, Greece
Sinantisi - Greek Lazania. Nothing like the Italian one, I actually liked this one better!
Sinantisi - Meatballs
Sinantisi - Stifado

Sinantisi Zaros Reviews

MerryM MerryM
Most friendly taverna, delicious traditional cuisine Aug 10, 2014
First of all, after some of the experiences with other people here on Crete, I cannot state how delighted I was by the incredibly sunny mood of the lady at the restaurant. Very friendly, speaking English very well, and genuinely enthousiastic. The type of lady who is still smiling when she turns around, not just when she's talking to you. We gladly took her offer that we could ask her anything and she answered everything very extensively. She clearly knows a lot about the island and is more than willing to share!

So, for the cook - he may not speak English as well, but he certainly does speak the language of food! Everything we have tasted - and that's quite a lot, given their enthousiasm to have us taste local things - was amazing. If you can make me eat tomato and like it too, you're definitely doing something right.

That combined with the lovely Greek atmosphere that gives the place a cozy feeling, makes me only want to say this: if you're visiting Crete, please visit this restaurant! It'll be worth it!
Greek Lazania. Nothing like the It…
Stifado