22 Orchid Ave, Surfers Paradise, Australia

Review of Sin City for Surfers Paradise

22 Orchid Ave

Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia

(07) 5582 6100

When we were in Surfers Paradise we went 2 nights in a row to the nightclub SinCity.

As part of our Contiki tour we had free entrance cover and one free drink included.

We did not wait long in line to get into this club. Once in the club, it had a dark atmosphere to it. Found most of the music was mainly top 40 type and some techno included as well. The bar is located in the far side of the building near the seating areas. There is a photographer who goes around and takes photos of everyone having a good time.the club was overflowing with people every night that we were there.. which made the atmosphere really good but i think the staff were a bit stressed so they were not overly friendly. Other than that it was a really good club to go to and we went most nights of our trip.

Well I have to say drinks were a bit pricey and took forever to line up and a get a drink as there was no order at all. Was a little boring in the club as the dance floor was in the middle and there was a standing area all around it so all the guys can watch the girls dance.

Not a bad place to overall go to, but have seen better. I assume there are better places to go nightouts in Surfers Paradise.
outside of Sin City
d2amy d2amy
Sin City Sep 17, 2010
This in your face skeezey club isn’t all that bad if you’re extremely drunk and don’t expect to remember the night. This was exactly how I was when I went to this club on Friday, I’m surprised I even remember what the inside looks like here. I find the décor that sin city is styled with is like just about every other club in Australia, corny couches, weird steel color tables and floors, and dark blue, purple and red lights.

This is a place you go if you want to get laid. I’ll be straight; I didn’t know this until I went inside. The cover charge was 15 dollars and the drinks were just as expensive as the other club in the area. It was an ok time, and it gets the job done if you know what I’m talking about. It’s really nothing special, and definitely not a classy night out.

Check Surfers Paradise Hotel Deals