Sim's Cozy Garden Hostel

Sim's Cozy Garden Hostel Rates and Deals

Sim's Cozy Garden Hostel Chengdu Reviews

Astrael Astrael
The name says it all. Sep 12, 2011
I don't usually provide reviews and it's been a while since I last travelled to China but I highly recommend Sim's Cozy Garden Hostel, a hostel runned by a family who were backpackers in their time, so they know all about what travellers want and need.

The place is clean, tidy, affordable and had a "garden" feel towards it which reminds me of being in nature. We stayed in a private room which was clean, the beds were really comfortable, which is important to me because I enjoy a good sleep.

The place has internet access, a pool and ping pong table and lounge so fellow guests could mingle and chill. Also, we could borrow DVDs and books from receiption for those rainy nights. It's location is also close to much of the tourist attraction in Chengdu which was nice, and the staff at reception were really friendly and helpful.

Last but not least, despite Chengu being a cuisine capital (my opinion haha), the hostel restaurant make dishes that are cheap and delicious. Oh, and every morning the cleaners would drop a bowl of fresh fruit into your room...

All in all, Sim's Cozy Garden Hostel made my stay in Chengdu great and I'd just wish there were other hostels like this in other parts of the world.

Oh, the Hostel also provide transportation such as picking up and dropping you off at the airport too :)
nicowipo nicowipo
best place to be Mar 22, 2011
Great hostel, lots of beds, nice restaurant, chillout area. Nice bar and Sim and his stuff are very friendly and helpful and can arrange all kind of trips for you. Very nice hostel!
schpoonman schpoonm…
Cozy hostel in Chengdu Mar 21, 2011
Thanks for the stay! Sims must be the best hostel I have stayed in so far. Rooms, bar, cinema room, the garden outside and the whole place in general is superior in comfort and coolness (and everything at minimum expense). Really helpful and nice staffmembers as well. I'm looking forward to come and challenge some guests and the staffmembers in a ping pong match again!

Check Sim's Cozy Garden Hostel Rates and Deals