Simply Thalia

108 North State Street, Chicago, IL, USA - (312) 750-9098

Simply Thalia Chicago Reviews

nik2blessed nik2bles…
Sushi Lovers Apr 05, 2012
Incredibly irresistible flavors and right in the heart of Chicago. This was convenient for me since I had been in the city for other things that day. It was located at the Block 37 central part of Chicago. I visited the spot during the weekend and at first it looked pretty upscale, not many customers.

So I decided lets see what they have in store, and take a peek at their menu. Low and be hold to my surprise the prices were cheaper than I expected. That day they had a special going on for sushi, $5 and other deals too. Try calling to see what they are offering ahead of time. The menu was awesome filled to the brim of sushi varieties. The hostess was super sociable and just wanted me to get full with great satisfaction. Now let me say, I have tried other places for sushi but this place had some super fresh, yummy sushi and has me wanting more than I can eat at one time. They had more than sushi on their menu; like salads, wraps, soups, ect...but I cant comment on something I didn't get to try, next time シ

They even had a hide away kind of spot for the romantic type of folks, so if you looking for a cool date this would be a great spot. You got to come quick and see for yourself since they seated about 20. It appeared to get swamped during the weekday, all the businesses and mall employees probably dine there as well. I could only imagine.

Of course in the city parking is a hard thing to find, so I recommend catching the "L" train, or some type of public transportation. If possible by foot would even be better. You might catch me there soon, with the deals they have going on, I am so going back, they got me!
Thalia menu
menu on table
soy sauce and wasabi mixing action…
spicy edamame & sushi