Simply Fondue

28719 Los Alisos Boulevard, Mission Viejo, CA, USA - (949) 707-5200

Simply Fondue Mission Viejo Reviews

HeatherHop HeatherH…
24 reviews's a fon-DO! Jun 12, 2009
If you like fondue, you will like this place. It is similar to The Melting Pot in many ways: types of items on the menu, decor, ambiance, etc...but I liked this place better than The Melting Pot. The prices are about the same, but the menu had some more interesting items on it (for instance, the vegetable platter comes with all the old standards, PLUS new favorites like stuffed jalapeƱos). I also liked the variety of different sauces they had for the platters....there were many different flavors, and I enjoyed the batter very much (there was a batter that you could dip your vegetable...or meat, if that's your thing...into and then put it into the fondue pot. It will fry the batter around your vegetable, delicious!).

The decor is chic and the booths are very private. The lights are kept low and the music is ambient.

Items to try:

If you are sitting at the bar, order the hummus platter. It was AMAZING. It was so good that we had to order a second one. It comes with pita bread, crackers, and three different mouth-watering types of hummus.

Simply Fondue had a really good Wisconsin Cheddar fondue that we had for an appetizer. It comes with little pieces of bread, vegetables, and some fruit for dipping. I would also recommend the chocolate fondue...we had the dark chocolate raspberry fondue and it was amazing. Some of our friends had other varieties...some of which they light on fire, which makes for a good time. All in all, I enjoyed this place very much.

Related Travel Blogs About Simply Fondue's a fon-DO.
I will start off with last night, since it was my first official evening of freedom from the credential program. Mayte is back from Florida so we went to Simply Fondue in Mission Viejo, a fun littl…Simply Fondue in Mission Viejo, a fun little fondue restaurant. I was so giddy about having completed the credential that…

Check Mission Viejo Hotel Deals