Simpang Inn

Simpang Inn Rates and Deals

Simpang Inn Bali Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
An old hotel at Lrgian,Bali Jul 13, 2016
My flight arrived at midnight,I just choose this hotel for one night as it look like close to the airport and beach. If I like this one I could extend my staying in Bali at here.

It was at Lrgian area as my taxi driver said,far away from the airport in fact. I could see the hotel sign though there was still traffic-jam at 1am. So the main road is tiny,there is many restaurants and bars,the most convenience area is like this even at night. So It makes me irritating to see the sign but still not arriving.

The hotel lobby is open and feel Bali local. It seems like open 24hours. My room was 3rd floor,the staff brought my bag and showed me the room.

The room is very simple. A bed is center of room,the bed frame made by bamboo disturb I sit down at the edge of bed anytime. There is an air conditioning and a fan at the ciling,TV and bath room. This bathroom is not good,very old and I think they can clean more even if it is an old.I actuarlly couldn't take shower well,just throw water by a hand because with uncomfortable with the shower room. There is a small balcony,If you catch wifi at the balcony it works good. Staff is nice to help me.

The price included breakfast at another building restaurant. They has some noodles,rice,a few side dishs,a few kid of Fruits.

If I go Bali next time,I will not stay here.
At the lobby
Hotel front.
My room
The bathroom

Simpang Inn Overview

The inn is just a stone’s throw away from the town, where countless shops and stalls, are available for your shopping needs. It is only 6 kilometers from Ngurah Rai Airport and 12 kilometers from Denpasar, the capital city of Bali.

The rooms are equipped with TV, refrigerator, telephone, private bath with hot and cold shower, and balcony.

Simpang Inn in Kuta is a nice place to stay when in Bali. With Kuta’s white sand beaches, beautiful waves and beautiful sunset, the Inn is the perfect partner in exploring and experiencing the place.

Some of the amenities and facilities include swimming pool, cars and motor bikes rental, meeting room, tattoo studio, telecommunication services, laundry service and medical assistance (doctor on-call).

Simpang Inn Amenities