Simons Cabaret

Patong, Thailand
Simons Cabaret - Can you tell the difference?
Simons Cabaret - Can you tell the difference?
Simons Cabaret - Tina Turner
Simons Cabaret - Tina Turner
Simons Cabaret - She/he was fantastic

Simons Cabaret Patong Reviews

tvillingmarit tvilling…
Oct 16, 2006
The staff at our hotel tould us about this fantastic "ladyboys" show, and our agent arranged tickets and transportation for us. I have been to a dragshow once before, but my friends hadn`t, and they were very skeptic, but I promissed them a good evening event.

This hugely popular tourist attraction, on the hill just outside Patong, has been wowing audiences for years with its exotic, hilarious, often risqué, transvestite cabaret.

The show features a spectacular musical floor show performed by the famous "ladyboys" of Simon Cabaret. You must see for yourself. Can you tell the difference?

Stunning costumes, bright lights, an excellent sound system are all part of this theatrical extravaganza. An experience not to be missed.

We experienced lots of famuose singers, and best of them all was "Tina Turner". The show lasted for about 90 minutes, and I promiss you, time fly.

Returning to our hotel my sister was speaking with our driver, telling him about the show and about how beautiful the "ladyboys" were. He did not like the "ladyboys" and he tould us that he disdained them. He pointed one of his left finger to us, using on of the right as a knife and said: "They have cut, cut, cut it of the crasy guys". I think he was right, we were sitting infront at the second line and we all had that thought. But cut or not cut the cabaret was fantastic.
Can you tell the difference?
Tina Turner

Compare Karon Hotel Rates (5.4km away)

Patong Map