Simena Holiday Village

Simena Holiday Village Rates and Deals

Simena Holiday Village Camyuva Reviews

plycmjd plycmjd
Is this Russia or Turkey?! Nov 10, 2010
3 friends and I found this place on the internet a week before we left as a last minute 'we have to get the hell out of here' decision. Very cheap for what it was. All the reviews we read were bad so I did not go in with a very positive attitude but I soon changed my mind.

The service and staff were excellent and really friendly towards us (I think it was because we were English and we were polite to them). Although 99% of the guests were Russian we made loads of friends which was great.

The pool and slide were awesome. The beach wasn't great as it was small, crowded and stoney but the pool made up for it.

Loads of organized activities which were fun. Food was pretty good and copious. Great atmosphere. The best things were the Turkish baths and Balinese massages. Heaven!

All inclusive was great. I don't have a bad word to say about it but from what I deduced from the reviews and observations when we got there it looked like the staff were only friendly to you if you were friendly to them.

I recommend it. I hope this helps. :-)

Simena Holiday Village Overview

The air-conditioned establishment comprises a lobby with a 24-hour reception and check-out service, a guest relations office, house keeping, safety boxes at reception, currency exchange facilities and parking facilities (car park and garage). A babysitting service with qualified personnel is offered, and there is a health centre, shopping centre, photographer, leather shop, jewellery shop and hairdressing salon. There is also an auditorium, games room and TV lounge, and younger guests can have fun at the children's playground and kids' club for children aged 4-12 years. Refreshments can be taken at the cafe, restaurant, bar or pub and there is an open-air disco open after 11 pm. Business guests will appreciate the conference facilities and Internet access, and for a fee all guests can make use of the laundry service. Main facilities are located at the Simena Hotel just across the road, and the holiday village offers a couple of pools and a snack bar. 254 accommodation units are offered at this establishment. The establishment is ideally situated between the ancient cities of Aspendos, Perge, Termessos, Phaselis, Olympos, Xanthos, Myra and Simena. This holiday village is only 55 km away from the city centre of Antalya and is located in Kemer/Camyuva. Guests have access to all the facilities provided at the hotel, which is situated just across the main road. The beach is just some 400 m from the village and Antalya Airport is around 70 km away.

Simena Holiday Village Amenities