Silver Shores Resort Danang.

No 8 Truong Sa Street, Da Nang, Vietnam - (+84 511) 3918 888 | 3918 359

Check Da Nang Hotel Deals

Silver Shores Resort Danang. Da Nang Reviews

ngan ngan
A super luxury hotel Jul 31, 2011
One of the hotel I stopped by on my motorbike trip.

It was on a big holiday by the time we reached Da Nang so there was no other choice for us to stay in this hotel.

You can see its a huge hotel from the outside with a big casino next door, which also belongs to the hotel.

The hotel hall is really big with 2 reception desks. The ocean view room cost like US$270 a night.

This hotel is so luxury and it is the most luxury hotel I have ever stayed in so far. The room has a big bed (1,5 times bigger than the King size bed) with big satellite TV with mainly Chinese-speaking channels and the view to the ocean and swimming pool. They also have the bar down there, in the water.

The swimming pool is just so big. The biggest swimming pool I have seen with many small bridges for decoration.

The bathroom is made of marble with one small room for showering, one room for toilette and the bathtub.

The hotel's restaurant is massive and very much Chinese style. Forgot to mention, most of the guests here are Chinese and this is some kind of Chinese resort since the staff and the manager spoke Chinese to each other. So the restaurant served mainly Chinese food.

There is one experience I have with this restaurant. In the evening, I went down to the restaurant for dinner and they had buffet there, which cost $25 for each person. The food was really good. The next morning, I brought the voucher for breakfast and found out that they served the same dishes as the night before. They just put some more morning foods like bread and beans. I didn't feel really good with that.

The hotel wasn't finished when I was there in May. The kids' swimming pool was still under construction. So were the gym and spa and another restaurant.

To entertain, you can go to the Ground floor. They have a bar with loud music and also a disco inside. Next door is a big Karaoke room. On the opposite of the bar is the hallway leads to the casino (the casino was pretty empty with few machines as I said, everything was still in progress) They have girls outside to open the door for you, that had to wear fancy red "fur" coats. "Fur" coats in hot Da Nang city, no thanks! :P

No need to mention that it was pricey in the bar. They have dancers and singers wore sexy clothes, with sexy moves as well and the dancers did hot pole dancing right in front of me (it was just coincident I sat near the pole).

So I have really great experience living a super luxury, Chinese style. The Chinese really knows how to enjoy life :)

One more thing, make sure their bank card reader works properly when you check in because they just have 1 ATM machine in the hotel and another 1 is in the casino, which is 10 mins walking from the hotel. You don't wanna spend 1 and half an hour try to get enough cash to pay for the bill just because the ATMs don't work properly. Yeah, the hotel is huge but just had 2 ATMs. I hope they have more by now and the hotel is completed. Both for service and building.
Outside the hotel. On the right ha…
The swimming pool....