Silver Resortel

Silver Resortel Rates and Deals

Silver Resortel Phuket Reviews

joenatravels joenatra…
Friendly Staff Mar 04, 2011
My friend and I found this place after a 2-night stay in another place. Silver is 2 minutes away from Patong Beach and about 10 minutes away from fun Bangla Road. I have to mention Silver's accommodating manager on-duty who gave us discount from THB1,500 to THB800 for a double room. For the 4 nights stay that we had in place, our room was cleaned up regularly, bedsheets and towels replaced.

There is a counter beside the entrance of the hotel that offers attractive tour packages in reasonable prices. At night, there is a stand that sell delicious pad thai near the side entrance of the hotel.

I truly recommend this hotel to anyone and I would definitely come back.
Our Room
rs232c rs232c
Wil only consider if there is no other place to stay Nov 23, 2011
Stayed for the first night on my recent Phuket trip.

First Impression, nothing welcoming as at 10.30pm, they pretty much switch off 80% of the lights at the lobby floor only few light around hotel reception.

The hotel staff, attended my check-in but in between of the process still able to watch the drama streaming on the reception computer while munching crackers. My thoughts, probably this guys either darn bored or pretty much dont care much about his job.

Took the lift to the top most floor, my room located at the far end of the corridor, the corridor in the other hand, is superbly small. nothing conducive and you can pretty much stuck if there is a trolley blocking it.

The room comes with Huge CRT TV, no basic coffee set, water kettle upon request, safe box. The bathroom comes with hot shower, bathtub and basic shower liquids.

I totally dislike the environment as its dark (lack of lighting), cramped and not welcoming.

With 1000 baht/night, I can get somehow a better place to stay around Patong.
this is not my photo, but showing …

Silver Resortel Overview

The Silver Resortel staff are available 24-hours a day and can assist with booking tours and tickets. Resort facilities include a concierge, a dry cleaning service and a laundry service. Facilities at the resort include a safe-deposit box and a TV room. Get connected with the resort's standard wireless internet connection available, for more information speak to the reception. Confidently choose the Silver Resortel for your next trip with the knowledge that you'll be perfectly placed to take in Phuket's well-known nightlife attractions.

Loch Palm Golf Club, Phuket Country Club and Phuket FantaSea are within driving distance of the Silver Resortel. The resort is conveniently located for sightseeing in Phuket with Soi Bangla and Patong Hospital only 10 minutes away. Tri Trang Beach can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Jungceylon Shopping Center is less than a 20-minute walk from the resort.

Silver Resortel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes