Silver Fountain Inn Dover (New Hampshire)

Average rate: $109 - Hotel class: 3.5 stars
103 Silver Street, Dover, NH, USA

Silver Fountain Inn Dover (New Hampshire) Rates and Deals

Silver Fountain Inn Dover (New Hampshire) Reviews

littlemollica littlemo…
AMAZING hospitality and location. Wouldn't dream of going elsewhere Sep 03, 2008
The Silver Fountain Inn is a bed and breakfast run by a delightful lady in a Victorian mansion. When you first walk in the house, you're greeted by a well-decorated, lavish first floor. Complete with piano, sitting room, fireplace, and dinner table, it's everything you could want for a relaxing morning!

Walk up the beautiful staircase and you find yourself in one of several elegant rooms with comfortable beds, cable/internet, robes, and a little something extra for the visiting couples! Although you'll want to get an early start on the day, you WON'T want to miss breakfast. The owner is the chef, and she cooks the best breakfast in NH- I guarantee it. My girlfriend and I wanted to stay an extra day just for the breakfast! We actually went for a romantic winter vacation/getaway and with the help of our pleasant hostess, we got a lot more than we expected!

The inn is close to the highway so it's easy to see the sights, as well as being close to downtown Dover and Portsmouth. There's a lot to see and do in the area, and I will be back many times to this inn in the future to make sure I see everything! Worth every penny!

Silver Fountain Inn Dover (New Hampshire) Overview

The Silver Fountain Inn is an elegant early 1870s Victorian that has maintained its original beauty and charm. The inn offers 9 beautifully-appointed guest rooms. Each room includes private bath and full breakfast. The large sitting room has baby grand piano, ideal for intimate functions and gatherings.

Check Silver Fountain Inn Rates and Deals