Silver Diner

www.silverdiner.com - 703-821-5666

Silver Diner McLean Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Not as good as other diners Jun 20, 2009
Well, in New York, they have ole fashion diners with 13 page menus and I'm not sure the Silver Diner in McLean, VA woould compete with those, but it was OK-not great, not horrible, just OK.

The menu is quite short and a little international with something for everyone. What I really enjoyed was that they served breakfast all day long-woo hoo! The staff is also international and everyone was nice, not forced nice or overly nice, but just perfect. My food came quickly and exactly as I ordered. The portions are good (who wants to go to fastfood restaurant and order 1 meal meant to feed 2 or 3 people) and hence, it was affordable food.

It was only opened in 1989, but it has official music boxes at each table; I'm not sure how long the cue was, but I never heard any of the songs I selected while I was there, so my 2 cents is to only put in 1 quarter and just listen to what ever's overhead.

If you're near Tyson's Corner, it's a good place to stop by, especially if you want to be served by nice people...but there's no reason to travel here from out of the way. If you visit the website, you can also find Silver Diners in a few other cities.

Check McLean Hotel Deals