Sikatuna Beach Resort

Check San Jose Hotel Deals

Sikatuna Beach Resort San Jose Reviews

planisphere planisph…
San Jose Hotel May 01, 2009
I didn't stay here. So happened that the party after the baptism of my youngest nephew was held here last May 1. I chanced to check out the rooms and they are pretty reasonable.

My concern is that I am not so sure if there are a lot of Sikatuna Hotels in our town but the pictures in their website look very different from what I saw. I know one Sikatuna Hotel in the town proper and this one, the beach resort.. but the picture is totally different from the I saw...Not that I am saying that the pictures in the site are a lot better than the real resort, it's just that... the pictures look different.

The resort is about 10 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the town. It has a beachfront so I guess it's a good site, but it is very near the public cemetery so I am not sure if that's a minus points to them.

I would say, rates are very cheap. Very Ideal for backpackers.

For a place like my town, this I think is good enough. :)

This is what they said in their site: http://www.meacsoft.com/sikatunahotels/about.html

In 1984, a private house opened its doors to the public. It was a seven-bedroom affair with a staff of four. Since then, The Sikatuna Beach Hotel has grown not only in size but also in reputation. International travel books highly recommend it. Today, there are 28 bedrooms plus 2 function rooms serviced by a full staff. Sikatuna Beach Hotel will welcome you home with its air-conditioned rooms equipped with colored cable television, telephones and private bathrooms. Other services available are airport pick-up and drop-off, car rental, tours and laundry service.

Guests enjoy the best Asian and International dishes made from the freshest catch of the day. You can even arrange for a barbecue of fish, crabs, tiger prawns and squid cooked right in front of you. What makes dining an even greater pleasure is the breathtaking view of the shoreline clearly seen from all nine charming huts located only a few meters from the water.

The hotel grounds, surrounded by tropical flowers and plants, face the blue crystal waters of the China Sea. Take a stroll along the shore or ride a bangka to secluded beaches away from the crowds.

Check San Jose Hotel Deals