Sihanoukville Hotels

Browse 20 Sihanoukville, Cambodia hotel reviews for 107 Sihanoukville hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Duong Dong Hotels66.8 km
Phu Quoc Hotels67.2 km
Kampot Hotels75.1 km
Kep Hotels90.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Sihanoukville Hotels and Deals

#1 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
gingerbatik says: "I just walk to this guesthouse to check the room and from outside it has a big a..."
#2 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
gozzy says: "Wish you were here guesthouse and bar is the perfect name for this guesthouse. W..."
#3 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
BabyRedKnuckles says: "We stumbled across this bar quite by luck. The previous night we had headed to t..."
#4 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
rickytravbuddy says: "Sokha is well located next to a private beach. The pool is excellent, especially..."
$116
#5 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
rotorhead85 says: "The both times that I passed through Sihanoukville on my past winter in SE Asia..."
#6 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
HelenFromOZ says: "my first guest house...great..very clean, very cheap..I stayed in a air-con priv..."
$11
#7 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
iMush says: "This place is a nice bungalow hostel just few step before the beach, in the Otre..."
#8 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
safwaty says: "I stayed for two nights and considered that is my best stay in Cambodia, I thin..."
#9 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
knowledgebee says: "After visiting around twenty places in the area I found that this is one of the ..."
#10 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
gingerbatik says: "This place has beautiful basic bungalow made from wood with thatches tree leaves..."
#11 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
gingerbatik says: "I come across this motel when I search for another place in Sihanoukville. I ju..."
#12 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
denisx says: "I stayed at the guest house in January with a couple of buddies. Pushpa and Simo..."
#13 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
rotorhead85 says: "For longer stays in Sihanoukville, I prefer staying downtown which is about mid-..."
#14 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
stabber911 says: "New Beach is not in the main area of Sihanaukville but it is on the port side of..."
$25
#15 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
lrecht says: "Malibu Bungalows The Malibu Bungalows in Sihanoukville, Cambodia are right off ..."
#16 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
iMush says: "This hostel was the first result of the search engine when I had to book my acco..."
#17 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
yoanna87 says: "The hostel is located in a quiet part of Sihanoukville which is both good and ba..."
#18 of 107 hotels in Sihanoukville
gingerbatik says: "The location of the guesthouse is the best - right at the back of Ochheuteal bea..."