Siham's Rincon Arabe Latino

Jr. Independencia #633 - Miraflores, Lima, Peru
Siham's Rincon Arabe Latino - baklava: filo pastry was very good
Siham's Rincon Arabe Latino - basbousa: the best dessert. It was served warm with syrup and the almonds taste was amazing!
Siham's Rincon Arabe Latino - falafel - the best I've tried in town
Siham's Rincon Arabe Latino - outside the restaurant
Siham's Rincon Arabe Latino - outside the restaurant
Siham's Rincon Arabe Latino - salad: simple and refreshing, like the touch of mint
Siham's Rincon Arabe Latino - inside the restaurant

Siham's Rincon Arabe Latino Lima Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Best Middle Eastern Food in Lima - Siham Dec 30, 2009
I found this place following the Foodies Guide and was a delicious surprise. It's located in Miraflores, near the touristy Huaca Pucllana (pre inca pyramid) and next to a big Ice Cream Shop.

This place might be just becoming popular among all the citizens, but definitely is well known but all the people who love this kind of food and I can see why.

It's a small place, but cozy. The owner is always there and like to talk with the customers. The regular customers became friends and the owner remembers what they like, cool! Most of their business is about food to go and catering.

Since we wanted to try as much as possible we ordered a platter (Fuente Surtida 1) which has the traditional figleaves, cabbage, zucchini and pepper stuffed with rice and meat; falafel (the best falafel I've ever tried in Lima); kubbe (not my favorite - too much fried things) and hummus. All the stuffed vegetables were really tasty. Also they had a spicy sauce that was very spicy. Have to be careful, so you won't overwhelm the flavors.

I couldn't help it and ordered desserts. The baklava was very sweet, but not too much. But the basbousa was the best. You can taste the almonds and was served warm. Delicious!

I think this small place is a hidden gem and wouldn't take long until everyone interested in trying something new starts to visit it. So, just in case I'll try to arrive early :)

Furthermore, it's cheap!
outside the restaurant
inside the restaurant
Fuente Surtida: figleaves, falafel…
falafel - the best I've tried in t…
yadilitta says:
you are gonna love it here. Place is small but cozy and make the best in town.
Posted on: Jan 07, 2010
montecarlostar says:
Love middle eastern food. Will have to try it one day!
Posted on: Jan 06, 2010
geerbox says:
The food is awesome here, the only fear is that they run out before you get the chance to order...we were lucky and got what we wanted and I wasn't disappointed one bit!
Haha, wedged between a pyramid and ice cream shop, no wonder why you didn't see it before
Posted on: Jan 06, 2010