Sierra Madre Brewing Co

www.smbc.com.mx - 01 81 8349 8123

Sierra Madre Brewing Co Monterrey Reviews

Nair2011 Nair2011
One of the best restaurants Dec 19, 2009
One of the Sierra Madre Brewing Co restaurants are located Opp Gallerias in Monterrey, Mexico. This restaurant has some very good and tasty dishes. My favorite is Orange chicken. They server oranged flavour chiken on rice. Mmmmm Delicious..

Also this restaurant has their own homemade Brewery and has variety of beers for the food lovers. I had been to this restaurant many times with friends.

This restaurant was close to the place I work too. I sicerely recommend this restaurant for all food lovers visting Monterrey. Sierre Madre has opened a new restaurant in Monterrey down town too.. Next to Moroles market entrance. Diagonnaly opp to fountain of life.
Juice, Coke, Soda and Beer
montecarlostar says:
This place is awesome!!
Posted on: Oct 05, 2011
montecarlostar montecar…
Great place to taste different beers Aug 01, 2007
This place is a great choice to dine out in MTY. They have at least 10-12 types of different home brewed beers for you to choose, from light, lager to red and dark beers. I think they even have a choice of sweet beer too.

We had crab legs as an appetizer and they were great! (Check the pict). I had some fish for dinner which was also super tasty, and the price was like 10 dlls.

When we got there the place was full (usually a good sign), so they made us wait for a table, but fortunately we didn't have to wait for long. Not more than 5 minutes I remember.

When I go back to Monterrey, I would really go again to this place and I recommend you all to do the same.
montecarlostar says: