Find a Sierra Leone Travel Buddy

Looking for a Sierra Leone travel buddy? Meet Sierra Leone travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,964 members and has been featured in:

A.Elisa… wants to travel to Sierra Leone
i love to travel and i love to meet people.
Lucy wants to travel to Sierra Leone
4 awards
My names , im 29 and have been a vegetarian for 17 years. I have set myself a challenge to visit one new country each year and in my lifetime I want to visit each country in the world at least on…
Gayle wants to travel to Sierra Leone
3 awards
Really, no, honestly: I want to be a "citizen of the world"... but sometimes as I am wandering this little planet... I just don't understand... ANYTHING :-)
Desiree wants to travel to Sierra Leone
1 vouch
I'm an American who recently moved to England. I spent fall 2007 interning for an NGO in Kenya (coastal province), then spent all of December traveling in Africa (Kenya/Malawi/South Africa). I had i…
Lauren wants to travel to Sierra Leone
Colleen wants to travel to Sierra Leone
2 awards
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."
Thomas wants to travel to Sierra Leone
Me... difficult task... I´m just a crazy dude who´s looking for the right place at the right time! They say home is where our heart is, well mine is lots somewhere throughout the world!
Kristina wants to travel to Sierra Leone
2 awards
Traveling with me is always an adventure! I want to experience it all! Soak it all in. I would go everywhere and anywhere given the time and money. "I may not have gone where I intended to go, bu…
Rayven wants to travel to Sierra Leone
i luv my life... so shud u!
Jeana wants to travel to Sierra Leone
I want to travel but first I have to get the money to travel. If there are any ideas floating around on how to travel Europe with less than $200, let me know... ;)
Jessica wants to travel to Freetown, Sierra Leone