Siem Reap Hotels

Browse 150 Siem Reap, Cambodia hotel reviews for 381 Siem Reap hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$49 - $1,392

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Siem Reap

Battambang Hotels86.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Siem Reap Hotels and Deals

#1 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
masayo says: "Terrasse des Elphants Boutique Hotel Restaurant is located beside Siem Reap ..."
#2 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
adrianaaaron says: "I stayed here for 2 nights. It was a pleasant stay. I enjoyed my time here. Unli..."
$40
#3 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
christl3 says: "This little Guesthouse is located five-ten minutes walk from the centre of Siem ..."
$15
#4 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
bolliewow says: "Having traveled on a budget to a number of countries my experience with this one..."
#5 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
Solomatrix says: "We stayed at the Sokkhak Boutique Resort hotel for one night while visiting Siem..."
#6 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
pensacolapyro says: "Nice little spot tucked away off the road. A bit hard to find, but keep looking..."
$11
#7 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
iMush says: "The guesthouse takes the name from its owner Mr. Bun Kao, one of the most friend..."
#8 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
RIGAS says: "prince d'angkor hotel is a luxury hotel in siem reap. there are many luxuries ho..."
$49
#9 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
TBWeet says: "Cute traditional Cambodian hut that is located 1 .5 km away from the central of ..."
#10 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
kimpigott says: "After a day of the temples there is nothing better than to unwind your achy limb..."
#11 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
halilee says: "We spend 6 nights here at this lovely hotel. The lobby is open air and Comfortab..."
#12 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
rotorhead85 says: "Expat friends steered me to the Big Lyna Villa which is a quiet guesthouse in a ..."
#13 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
applewoman says: "This hotel is great! The lobby and breakfast area is nice to sit. Many choices f..."
#14 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
rotorhead85 says: "I'd had my eye on the Viva Guesthouse for several years so finally decided to st..."
#15 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
minniemb says: "Service of this hotel is extra ordinary. Every night, you will find a bedtime st..."
#16 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
metsbwd says: "This is, without a doubt, the best hotel deal I've ever had! For 25/night, I h..."
$12
#17 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
gwedders says: "Stayed here for 3 nights and had a really first class experience. We were pic..."
$23
#18 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
Flyinhigh says: "Wow, this resort gets a 5-star review across the board. I couldn't believe that ..."
$88
#19 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
mymushroom says: "To start off - I know that this review will never give justice to this artsy 8 r..."
#20 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
Sundaybbq says: "My partner and I stayed at Siem Reap Homestay in Siem Reap for two days in Janua..."
#21 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
Astrael says: "This is the best hotel we stayed at since being in SE Asia. It was recommended b..."
#22 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
oriel says: "This is a hotel - school run by Agir pour Camboge, a French NGO that assists Khm..."
#23 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
travel926 says: "Very nice place I stayed at with Felipe!! I arrived later then him in Cambodia,..."
$11
#24 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
Allisonn says: "We arrived at the Kazna hotel well before check in and the staff were most apolo..."
$18
#25 of 381 hotels in Siem Reap
polvandenwirre says: "The Casa Angkor Hotel is centrally situated in Siem Reap halfway between the roy..."
$31