Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse

Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse Rates and Deals

Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse Reviews

christl3 christl3
Cosy and Comfortable Feb 05, 2013
This little Guesthouse is located five-ten minutes walk from the centre of Siem Reap but it is well worth the walk. It is located down a quiet street.

The owner Phil is delightful. Upon arrival he will provide you with a map of the town and the temples and advice on where to eat etc. Very helpful! The rest of the young Khmer staff are also lovely.

The rooms are wonderfully spacious. The bathroom was lovely (they usually aren't in Asia!), we even had a bath in our room!

The guesthouse itself is decorated well.
04sarah 04sarah
Affordable Apr 14, 2012
The location is just enough out of Siem Reap/pub st that you can have some peace and quiet,however it is only a 5 Minute walk. I did find that not many of the tuk tuk drivers knew the Street the guesthouse was on so ended up taking a business card that had the address and map on it.

The owners were always there to help . Upon arrival you are given a map of Siem Reap with many restaurants,Atms with no fees, post offices, market etc which was really helpful and easy to read.

They have 3 tuk tuk and tour guides that they use regularly for tours of the temples. The cost for this was around $25 per day.Which I found really reasonable considering its s full day visiting temples. It was good to use the tuk tuk drivers and guides through the guesthouse as they were knowledgeable and reliable

They offer a free pick up - they warned me about the bus company selling your name to tuk tuk drives at the bus station so lucky they warned me as there was one other oerson at the bus station holding my name up.

The rooms were big and was very clean. Beds were comfy and the shower had hot water which is also a bonus in South East Asia. Stayed in a twin room and cost $17 per night
christl3 says:
I found Phil very helpful too. :)
Posted on: Feb 05, 2013
hlek hlek
Feb 14, 2012
Excellent service and nice rooms. One of the best guesthouses I've experienced so far. The co-owner Melissa welcomed me on arrival and she did a great job explaining the routes in Angkor as well as giving great tips as of where to eat, what to do, where to find stuff etc. She even helped me getting a tuktuk driver for my entire stay in Angkor.

Room is good and clean. There is also a pool at the top floor and laundry room. Free wifi available in all rooms and conveniently located, just 10 minutes walk from town.

Highly recommended for those visiting Siem Reap. Hidden jewel!
kiddie kiddie
Apr 27, 2012
The hostel is very hotel-ish. They have very accomodating owners, the staff are very friendly as well. The rooms and bathrooms are clean.
priskizzle priskizz…
The one place you don't have to worry about scams in Cambodia Aug 25, 2011
Melissa and Dave (the owners) are incredibly nice. They give you advice on everything in town, from the temples to prices of tuktuks to finding food. I stayed there in the summer in a very affordable room that only had cold water and a fan but the weather outside was so hot that I only needed cold water anyway. Towel included, and they clean the rooms every day. Reception also has a safety deposit box for valuables. Very very close to city center and river.
priskizzle says:
Oh, I didn't know we could post prices. My room was $6 for a single. Might help put things into perspective. I think Melissa and Dave have been the new owners for about 10 months now.
Posted on: Aug 25, 2011
sshaunaa sshaunaa
Budget accommodation with a very helpful owner Feb 13, 2010
I stayed here from February 13 - 15th, 2010.

I booked the hostel using hostelworld.com and selected a standard room for about A$8.50 per night.

Shortly after booking, I received an email from Phil, the owner, requesting my arrival details so he could arrange for a free pickup from the airport. As requested, the driver was waiting for me, was friendly and spoke good English.

Upon arriving at the guesthouse, Phil spoke to me by my name without saying it first (I thought it was a nice touch). He then sat me down and ran through all the sites to see in the town and then the sights throughout Angkor Archealogical Park. He also gave me the code for the free wifi.

He didn't try to pressure me into using any of the services he offers, which was a nice change. I ended up booking a driver for the first evening and for the next day, to drive me around the park. I also used their laundry service (US$1.50 per kg).

The room had a tv with lots of channels (several of them in English including a movie channel), a double bed and a cold shower.

My only complaint is that it was a fan room and the room didn't seem to have any air flow so it was really hot. I would stay here again, but I would book a room with air-conditioning. If you book with hostelworld.com, there is no option to book a room with air conditioning directly, so contact him via email to reserve one.
View of the guesthouse from the st…
magnificent says:
I appreciate your review and bookmarked it for when I go.
Posted on: May 14, 2010

• Complimentary Toiletries
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower

Related Travel Blogs About Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse

Travel to Siem Reap and the sunset at Angkor Archaeological Park
The Vietnam Airlines flight from Luang Prabang was a quick hour and a half, so just as I was getting comfortable and had filled out the three forms I was given on the plane, we were touching down. Th…guesthouse). My driver was waiting for me and a minute later I was on his remork on the way to Siem Reap Rooms

Check Siem Reap Rooms Guesthouse Rates and Deals