Find a Siauliai Travel Buddy

Looking for a Siauliai travel buddy? Meet Siauliai travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,366 members and has been featured in:

October 6, 2017
to October 11, 2017
Christi… is traveling to Siauliai, Lithuania
Interests: Travelling, Taking photos, Sport (especially football, snooker, cricket), Space, Cycling, TV (Cheers, Frasier, Weeds, Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy, Spartacus, Boardwalk Empire, The Walkin…
Barbora wants to travel to Siauliai, Lithuania
6 vouches 8 awards
24 years old girl, native czech, manager in Tesco Stores Czech Republic, passionate traveller and newly mom to be. :)
Martina wants to travel to Siauliai, Lithuania
So,hello:). First of all, i´m not that multilingual as it looks like. I can speak more or less fluently only those first 5 languages. I am able to communicate ok in Japanese and Polish too though. I…
Peter wants to travel to Siauliai, Lithuania
1 vouch 1 award
I love traveling and don't get anywhere near the time or money to do it. I feel I was a late bloomer, and while my parents used to take my brother and I on trips around Australia during school holida…
Robert wants to travel to Siauliai, Lithuania
Easy going laid back travler, not a big partier. Enjoy shooting pool and checking out what the locals do.
Siauliai