TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 703,377 travelers just like you!

Award: Happy Happy Happy

Hometown: Gilan, Iran
Location: Tehran, Iran
Join Date: January 9, 2010
Contributions: Sianashir has written about 1 place, shared 18 photos, left 217 comments, and smiled 1,046 times.
Travel Plans
United States
» see all 7 future travel and dream destinations
Languages Spoken
I am interested in travelling and meeting other people. If you need any help regarding Iran, It is my pleasure to help you.I am also interested in other cultures and people and like to find friends all over the world and to make a long-term friendship and to visit each other. I am ready to welcome you and invite you to stay at my place with me or at my hometown with my family.But when I visit your country I expect to help me in visiting the interesting and beautiful places of your country . My hometown is located in Iran, GILAN province, in the southern part of the Caspian Sea. But i live in Tehran.If you like you can stay at my place in Tehran too.Please write me and I will answer you as soon as possible.
sabahmh says:
Happy New Year to you with lot of nice travelings in 2017.
Posted on: Dec 23, 2016
spocklogic says:
Posted on: Feb 02, 2016
sabahmh says:
You are so welcome my friend,just send a friend request .
Posted on: Oct 12, 2014

Sianashir's Travel Blogs

Jan 23, 2010
Masoule village
Overview 0 words 12 6 23
women in the local dress
Jan 23, 2010
This picture is taken in Gilan province in Iran.
Overview 0 words 2 0 2
No entries yet.
Eshkevar area in Gilan province
Overview 0 words 0 0 0

Sianashir's Travel Reviews

Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Tehran, Iran
I will show u around. I will help u visit the intersting places in Tehran and Gilan province. U …