Siam Thai Food

74 Taina Rd, Phuket, Thailand - 08-1422-1819 or 08-9491-7136

Siam Thai Food Phuket Reviews

alexandersmiley alexande…
Authentic quality Thai food with service to match Nov 22, 2011
Siam Thai Food is a great little place, it has a relaxed homely character and a high standard of food. The owners Pom and Toy, epitomize Thai people's nature in general - sincerely friendly and always with a smile. They make all their own homemade ingredients ie Thai curry pastes etc and you can really taste it in their food.

It is a standard Thai menu, but the quality and unique home tastes of theor dishes is what stood out for me (their papaya salad as literally the best I have ever tased). As a main I had garlic pepper squid (nothing unusual in Thailand), but the tastes of the dish were brilliant and the produce very fresh.

On my ineviatble second visit, I couldn't resist the papaya salad, again! and then opted for a wonderfully presented deep fried garlic and pepper whole fish, delicious.

The owners Toy and Pom really made eating at their restaurant a lovely experience for me and one I will always fondly remember.

Wonderful hosts and food to match.
Thai Siam Restaurant, Kata Beach, …
Well presented and delicious
siegfriedschmitt1 says:
One of the best Thaikitchens in Phuket.
We come again soon.
Doris & Siggi
Posted on: Dec 25, 2013
taylorlbritton says:
no Exaggeration the best food. not only Thai food, but FOOD I have ever had in my life. Worth a return trip to the country for no better excuse then a third helping.
Posted on: Jul 19, 2012