Siam Square Thai Art's Cafe

5570 4803

Siam Square Thai Art's Cafe Gold Coast Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Delicious Thai food at Surfers Paradise - Siam Square Jul 17, 2010
Now I'm a local in Gold Coast and I'm starting to know the restaurants in my new hometown. So, it was a good idea that my flatmate who has been living here for almost 2 years was the leader and took us to this place.

This restaurant can be considered a hidden gem, literally hidden! If it wasn't for my flatmate, we wouldn't have been able to find it. The place it's located in an alley with some shops and is small. They have a few tables and most of its business is about take away orders.

The place was cozy and as soon as you come inside you can smell the delicious food. We got our table and ordered coconut prawns and fish cakes as appetizer. They were very tasty and not oily despite they were deep fried.

Then we ordered our main dishes. I had a Vegetable Green curry which was very tasty. If you are not used to spicy / hot food, order the mild version since their hot dishes are really hot! I tried the chili and OMG!

Among all the dishes they offer different soups, salads, stir frieds, noodles, curries and rice dishes. The variety is quite large, unfortunately they just offer one dessert: mango sticky rice.

Price is average and the size of the portions is good, so there's no much room left for dessert.

If you are in the area and are looking for good and real Thai food, take some time and look for this place. No regrets at all!
the entrance