Siam River Adventures

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Siam River Adventures Chiang Mai Reviews

magnificent magnific…
Incredible Full Moon River Rafting Trip Nov 02, 2009
In my opinion they are the best outfit on the river and very well organized. They have an extra attraction in which they offer a Full Moon Rafting Trip. I did it in November 2009 and had an incredible time. When we made it to the spot we had a very nice meal then got settled in our huts. Some time later we met for rafting instructions. Then started down the river. I had been river rafting one time before with someone who was not as experienced as she led on but these guys knew what they were doing. We hit some amazing rapids....wow! Some of their team was at points along the route taking photographs and at the end of the trip they had the computer set up showing them and offered them at a price. I thought it was a fair value for the quality. It was funny because there was a group of at least 5 people and they did not even want to pitch in on a CD, I understand you might be on a budget but at just a few bucks each. Don't cheat yourself and get it you will not regret it. I took some photos with my camera but theirs were well done from various vantage points.

We came back to unwind and later had dinner. Later that night we staged again for the moonlit portion. We did part of the river we traveled earlier that day. In the twilight going down the river, one nice journey!

Check Chiang Mai Hotel Deals